Dienstag, 30. April 2013

One photo a day: "To the Light"




For some time, I post regularly on Google+ Photographic Society. Preferably in the category: "One photo a day". There you can upload your current favorite picture of today. I think the idea is so good, that I will post here on my website also now and then my current favorite picture. Today something from the spring: a dandelion flower that has grown in the midst of on a large concrete parking area. Taken with a Sony NEX and the fantastic Canon FD 100mm f/4.0 Macro at open aperture.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hej Ronald stark bild. Hur är vädret ut hos dig? Här i Stockholm är det fortfarande ganska kallt. Hälsningar Gustav

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hej Gustav, med oss under våren har kommit långsamt. Bara solen saknas fortfarande en bit. hälsning Ronald

    AntwortenLöschen