Sonntag, 26. Januar 2014

A sad and cold winter day - on the road with the Ricoh GR


I can see you.
It is a brass monkey weather here in thuringia. All day long we are spoiled by freezing rain. The camera battery lasts only a short time and the objective lenses to freeze. Way cool.


I do not care a fig for it. Like every day I walk my five or six miles with my camera, looking for motives. Since a few days I'm on the road with the new Ricoh GR. As small as a compact camera but equipped with a large APS-C sensor. The Ricoh GR has a fixed focal length of 28mm and no low-pass filter. Thus, the photos are razor sharp and have a very high resolution. The autofocus is very fast and accurate. An ideal photo-tool for street photography. I have it but abused for just a few landscape photos today. But because the Ricoh GR has been built to take it, all in black and white. 





1 Kommentar:

  1. Ja wie geil ist das denn? Starkes schwarz-weiß, mein Lieber. Wenn die Ricoh nicht so schweineteuer wäre würde ich sie mir glatt zum Geburtstag wünschen. Nächste Woche nach Eurem großen Umzug will ich das Teil mal anfassen. Büdde! Rainer und sonst keiner

    AntwortenLöschen